venerdì 10 giugno 2011

Treasure Isle Cheats 2011 | Free Island Cash generator

Posted by Exclusive on 03:17


Treasure Isle cheats 2011 tool for island cash and coins is here, there is also an energy hack included and now officially released, this cheat tool is exclusively offered from the link provided below. You could easily dominate the game if you have loads of cash in game. I tried this and loving it, I only got started with treasure isle recently and needed some treasure isle cash and good thing I found this tool. I was able to visit lots of maps in a short period of time with this cheat tool.
As of today, treasure isle is one of facebook’s most played game and currently belong to the top 2010 best games online. Like most of the facebook users, I too have fallen in love with treasure isle game and have been looking for treasure isle cheats 2011 tool so I could at least increase my treasure isle cash and energy, this keeps me to continuously play while enjoying the game. I have tried several treasure isle hacks 2011 but can’t seem to get it working because of the cheat engine’s complicated interface and I’m no coder at all. So in short, the treasure island cheats 2011 tool works for me and I’m enjoying it.

Treasure Isle Cheats 2011 Tool Updates


Treasure isle cheats 2011 tool will continue to be updated as announced by the geek dude who developed it, although it’s perfectly working at the moment, he already anticipated the addition of cool features such as bot to enable players to have the bot play treasure isle for them, this way they can gain more exp- and higher level while away from the computer or busy with other things. Well, anyway you can get the cheats tool from the link below and do share it to your facebook friends. Enjoy the tools and enjoy the game.


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site