giovedì 23 giugno 2011

iBOT Silkroad 2011- Free IBot Download

Posted by Exclusive on 04:32


Get Ibot Silkroad 2011 free from this website, and experience the wonders of character autopilot. No more repetitive grinding for experience, no more countless hours of item hunting and building up a character. With the use of a bot, your character will be more stronger in just a few days. Just compute the time spent on killing monsters to gain experience manually against the autopilot system where every move your character does is calculated and done with precision.
Advantages of using the iBOT Silkroad 2011:
• Eliminate redundant and repetitive activity such as killing monsters over and over again
• Faster level up and more gold
• More loots and items
• Excellent management of inventory items
• Saves time
• Let’s you do other things while the bot autopilots your character
• Farm gold with another character on the background
• Run multiple instances of the Ibot Silkroad with different accounts
• Many more
When I first played Silkroad online, I spend like one week straight with just a little break in between for a meal and short sleep. I was so exhausted after that because I lack sleep and got almost no exercise, my eyes hurt even my back due to sitting all day and almost all night without changing positions. So when I started to use theIbot Silkroad 2011 or the Ibot SRO, I was able to relax, and the bot just takes care of my character while I do other things, I monitor the bot from time to time since you can see in your monitor what your character is doings, just like a human is actually playing it but in reality it is being played by a bot, but smarter and efficient.

I recommend Ibot Silkroad if you want your character to continue leveling up and getting stronger while you sleep, or while you do other things. Auto pilot is the key to strong players in Silkroad Online. You can download the Ibot Silkroad 2011 below.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site